How to Ship Fishing rods?
St. Croix makes it convenient and inexpensive to return a damaged rod for restoration making use of our savings on shipping labels.
St. Croix features partnered with FedEx to supply a $15 shipping label to deliver your bundle. To make use of this solution click on about this website link FedEx Shipping Label and purchase your Fedex shipping label inside our web shop. Once you have finished your deal you will end up directed to an application, once there it is possible to verify your details and then click submit. FedEx will e-mail you a web link to print your shipping label, put the label in your bundle and drop it well in the nearest Fedex place. It's that easy.
Kindly get back your pole in a disposable delivery container. We can't guarantee that we will get back your pole within the container you utilized.
ROD FIX PARTS
To help you get back once again to fishing at the earliest opportunity and avoid needing to package and ship your damaged multi-piece pole, we've pre-built top areas for many of your models. These are obtainable in our online store for with free delivery within the USA and Canada.
To purchase your pre-built top area, it is important to understand the design quantity and serial quantity of your pole. See serial quantity information in other places with this page. Pre-built top parts aren't readily available for rods built prior to 2001. Additionally available in our on-line shop are replacement tip guides.
REEL FIX FORM & SERVICE PLANS
Grab the St. Croix Reel Provider Plans HERE.
All rotating & casting reel repair works must go directly to the Sportsman's Reel Repair Shop. Make use of the concerning contact/shipping details. For St. Croix fly reels, contact Buyer Center at: (800) 826-7042.
NEVER FORWARD ST. CROIX RODS TOWARDS THE SPORTSMAN'S REPAIR CENTER FOR SERVICE, RODS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
SILVER STAR SERVICE PLAN
The truth that you are reading this probably implies you’ve got a damaged pole. Rest assured that our goal is to find you fishing along with it once more at the earliest opportunity. Now, if you’re convinced that our mistake led to its demise and you understand the warranty hasn't expired, after that our Silver celebrity Plan is your best solution. Here’s how it functions.
1. Write a note explaining the difficulty. Deliver the note, a check for $20* plus whole pole to St. Croix. We recommend making use of our Discount Shipping Program, that is explained in other places on this page.
2. If the rod had been damaged considering defective workmanship, then obviously we'll cover the cost of the restoration or replacement throughout the guarantee duration.
3. However, if proof shows that the harm is due to a major accident, typical use or neglect, then we’ll counsel you regarding the additional cost to repair or supercede your pole.
* The $20 s&h fee applies to deliveries inside the continental USA. The s&h charge for shipments to Canada is $30. Email St. Croix for s&h prices for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and all various other countries. The s&h fee for worldwide requests should be paid by bank card (VISA, MC, United states Express, Discover.)
GOLD STAR PROVIDER ARRANGE
Ahh..but let's say you’re not licensed due to the fact original owner of the rod. Or your friend stepped on your own pole, or slammed it in an automobile home, or worse yet, tried it to free a snag. No worries. St. Croix’s gold-star Plan eliminates the doubt of a dubious guarantee claim. Here’s what to do.
1. Get back your damaged rod to St. Croix. You need to use our Discount Shipping system to save money.
2. Integrate a note asking for our Gold Star provider, with a search for the Gold Star fee.
Listed here are those charges:
$55 regarding pole within these show: TRIUMPH (all show), TOP (all series), MOJO (all show), EYECON, PANFISH SERIES, TROUT SERIES, RIO SANTO, TIDEMASTER, WILD RIVER.
$85 regarding pole within these show: LEGEND (all show except Torzite), AVID SERIES (all show), IMPERIAL, BANK ROBBER, HIGH STICK DRIFTER.
$120 regarding rod during these show: LEGEND ELITE (Torzite), LEGEND SURF (Torzite).
3. Upon bill of one's pole, our Determination Team will assess whether to restore or replace your pole. Keep in mind we’ll decide to repair it when we makes it perform like brand-new.
4. That’s all there was to it. There’s no extra s&h charge for shipments within the continental United States Of America. The s&h fee for deliveries to Canada is $30. Contact St. Croix for s&h prices for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and all sorts of other nations. The s&h cost for international orders needs to be compensated by credit card (VISA, MC, United states Express, uncover.)