Fishing Rod and reel Case
Why don't we go fishing! Ignore work. Forget about college. Overlook the rat race. Just for today, for a few fantastic hours, ignore life and luxuriate in doing that which you love. Our Guide equipment® Rod and Reel Case makes it a stress-free, tangle-free knowledge at home to vehicle to pond. It meets rods as much as 7'6" in length, functions plush artificial wool lining to gently cradle your equipment and contains interior dividers to individually accommodate each pole. Plus, an adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying.
Made of durable, fade-resistant 200-denier polyester material, our Guide equipment Rod and Reel Case rises toward rigors of planing a trip to the cabin, lake or river. The inner is lined with soft artificial lamb's-wool that cradles your rods and reels in comfort and security, like swaddling infants inside their mama's arms. Plus, Full-length, sewn-in sleeve dividers keep reels, lines and lures separated and tangle-free. This means your rigs arrive ready to fish, not in a tangled mess.
Whether you're toting baitcasters, spincasters or any other rigs, they'll be secure. Only unzip. Pick your weapon. And commence fish-slaying!
- Keeps your rods and reels safeguarded, tangle-free and easy to carry
- Adjustable design with end flap and grip-strip closure accommodates rods from 5' to 7'6" long
- External layer is fade-resistant 200-denier polyester material for durable overall performance
- Full-length, sewn-in sleeve dividers keep reels, outlines and lures divided and tangle-free
- Compartments tend to be lined with soft, synthetic lamb's-wool protection
- Full-length zipper provides secure closure
- Sewn-on D-ring and adjustable shoulder strap allow for easy transportation