Dobyns Fishing Rods
Dobyns Rods are included in a finite Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for duration of the original owner. Please present the sales receipt or evidence of buy when coming up with your warranty claim. Ship the complete damaged pole in a disposable container, prepaid and guaranteed, directly to:
Dobyns Rods Co., Inc.
850 N George Washington Blvd.
Yuba City, CA. 95993
No Stress Substitution Plan – Through a Dobyns Rods Retailer
If you want to get an upgraded pole immediately for that fishing journey the next day, you need to the damaged pole to your neighborhood Dobyns Rods supplier and spend them the replacement cost detail by detail under. They are going to keep your damaged pole and give you a fresh, exact same design pole inturn. No questions asked, no delivery, no waiting or wondering about warranty claim charges. This replacement is based on the dealer having inventory of the damaged rod model and their readiness to be involved in this system.
No Stress Substitution Plan – Through Dobyns Rods
Don’t have a local Dobyns Rods retailer? You can use the No stress Replacement Policy through Dobyns Rods. To save lots of on shipping your damaged rod to united states, merely cut-out the 6 inch logo area (example pictured below) of rod and deliver it to united states in a PADDED ENVELOPE with all the appropriate replacement charge and return shipping detailed here.
For damages determined become from accident, regular deterioration, or neglect, Dobyns Rods provides a No Hassle restoration and replacement plan. In case a rod is broken, the pole owner need to pay the replacement fee so that you can get a replacement pole. Whenever we no longer provide the exact design, we're going to replace it with the nearest comparable model from our present manufacturer product line.
Kindly deliver here into above address:
- Examine or money purchase to pay for the replacement fee and return delivery. See below for replacement fee. If shipping location is except that the United States or Canada, the return shipping expense will undoubtedly be assessed.
- The damaged pole with a brief note explaining the problem
- Your initial sales receipt
- Your return address
- Daytime telephone number
- In the event that issue is determined become a manufacturer’s problem, we'll refund your replacement cost less the return shipping.
- Fury Series: $50 + return shipping
- Savvy or Savvy Micro Guide Series: $60 + return shipping
- Coalition Weapon Series: $60 + return shipping
- Champion Series: $70 + return shipping
- Champion Extreme Series: $80 + return shipping
Get back delivery fees are $20 for shipping inside the United States, $30 for delivery in Canada. Residents of all of the various other nations must e mail us for a shipping estimate at 530-671-1989.
WARRANTY IS VOID WITHOUT A ROD LOGO PART
Repair/Replacement Component Policy
Dobyns Rods will deliver you replacement guides and/or tip guides for your repair. E mail us using what you'll need and we'll have it down straight away. As an alternative, Dobyns Rods will restore your damaged guides and/or tip guides. Fixes regarding first guide are free; each guide following the first will likely to be a $10 per guide fee.
Please send the following:
- Always check or money order to cover the return delivery and fix cost
Get back shipping charges are $20 for shipping inside the United States, $30 for shipping to Canada. Residents of all various other countries must call us for a shipping estimate at 530-671-1989.